Sunday, January 13, 2013

Before and After

Making sure you get enough Greens is the key to a successful Raw Food Diet. Keep the Fat Low and eat enough calories in Fruit. 3000 calories a day is a good start.

http://www.40belowfruity.com/about/before-and-after

Here's some quotes from the link -

"As you can see this has truly been a journey for me! Over the past 3 years I have eaten only raw vegan foods, but it was only until February of 2012 that I made the commitment to cut all salt out of my lifestyle, lower the amount of fat I ate, increase my fruit intake and focus on fitness. In August of 2012 I stopped eating nuts and seeds. When I made those changes my most vibrant self emerged! All of the benefits of the raw food lifestyle weren’t achieved for me over night. It’s important to realize that this is a lifestyle, not a diet. The most important components are fruit, greens, hydration, sleep, exercise, sun, and a positive attitude! I eat over 3000 calories of fruit and veggies each day, exercise every other day and I feel incredible! I have no doubt that I will continue to grow and reap even more benefits as time goes on. " (Emphasis Added)

No comments:

Post a Comment