Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Salt water, waterpik and dry brushing far better for tooth care than fluoride toothpaste

Healing Teeth. Let's not always blame it on the diet.

http://www.watercure2.org/tooth_decay_testimonials.htm

Here's a quote from the link -

"I started to use salt water both in a waterpik to make sure to truly get the salt water everywhere around my teeth, and on my toothbrush. No toothpaste was used. The brushing was done a maximum of two times a day (sometimes one) and the waterpik with salt water two times (after every major meal)"

"Shortly after starting this routine I noticed my teeth getting less sensitive and much stronger. However when going to the dentist again (+-6 months after starting the new routine) I still expected to have new cavities. But much to my surprise, and this gave me a euphoric feeling, I had no new cavities and the dentist even complimented me on my teeth. She must have been surprised by the fact that no new full-blown cavities had developed, and that the beginning cavities had disappeared."

No comments:

Post a Comment